of the Mouth of Babes
Licensed psychologist, professional speaker, author of "KidSpiration...Out
of the Mouth of Babes", seminar leader, and organizational consultant.
Beverly Smallwood works with organizations that want to develop great
leaders, and with leaders who want to bring out the best in people.
For twenty-plus years, psychologist Dr. Bev Smallwood has accomplished
her personal mission of bringing out the best in people and her two-fold
business mission: 1) building "Magnetic Workplaces" ® that attract and
keep the best people and 2) helping individuals create meaningful lives.
She does this in several ways.
- Providing high-involvement, fun-filled, "how-to" programs and seminars
on employee motivation and retention, leadership, change, teamwork,
and personal development for enthusiastic audiences across the globe;
- Working with organizations to systematically assess the assets
and liabilities in the workplace experience, providing the data needed
to make good decisions about where to invest resources;
- Facilitating strategic planning retreats in order to identify and
tailor interventions that will create a great place to work;
- Conducting powerful team-building retreats that inspire and equip
even highly conflicted groups to use constructive processes to accomplish
- Creating learning systems for independent study and for after-program
- Coaching executives to model the behaviors needed throughout the
- Working with individuals, couples, and families in her clinical
practice to help them improve relationships, rise above difficult
circumstances, and become their personal best.
about her current program titles.
Author of KidSpiration...Out of the Mouth of Babes
- Conflict resolution